Hello all! I am Claudio (they/them) and at Drachenfest this year I will actually be bringing in a new character, Noelle (she/her) who will be in the Silver Camp. She is a cleric of the silver dragon (I don't know if players can be dragon priests, I use "cleric" just to be safe) who heals and guides the devout amongst silver camp. She is very passive and fairly meek by comparison to others in her camp. While many of the silver dragon are detached emotionally, her biggest flaw is easily her attachment and love for others. This could come in conflict with her faith, although she is very devout in that category as well.
Plots I am looking for:
- Religious disputes or heresy
- Stories of mercy and forgiveness to enemies
- Teaching others the ways of light and truth from the silver dragon
- Possible romances that challenge her position as a cleric
- Combat and physicality
- Being taken advantage of/manipulated (I know that is very common, it just doesn't sit well with me for this character)